Saturday, March 04, 2006

Linkage

You may notice over to the right of this post a few links to other websites. My goal here is to throw up links to some of the excellent blogs out there about each of the favorite teams (this is getting wordy ... I really should not have had that seventh g&t tonight ... yeah right, I had three) of each of the owners in the league.

I begin, of course, with Padre blogs, and two good ones are already linked on the right. Ducksnorts and Gaslamp Ball are solid 'Drinos fans, and, though more Padres blogs exist out there on the Web, I am going to limit two links per favorite team. (If you are like me and want to read as many Padre blogs as possible, Ducksnorts and Gaslamp link to a few others).

So, in this regard, in the upcoming weeks there will be links to blogs about the favorite teams of other owners. By my count, this league has fans of (besides the Padres) the Buccos, Le Mets, Red Sox, pseudo-Astros (a few family members of some of the owners either live in the Houston area and regularly attend 'Stros games, or, in one instance, consult with the 'Stros Brass on baseball operations),Tigers, Cardinals, and kind of, the Nats (one of this league's two Pirates fans lives in D.C. and visits RFK on a regular basis).

There may be a few others but I don't have them in mind at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home